Tuesday, December 26, 2006

1st time Blogger

Wow! At last!! My blog came true. I never had a chance before to blog, eventhough i really wanted to do it. It's all due to my heavy workload, plus no internet connection at home. Sad isn't it? But that's the reality of my life.

Come to think of it, why do i choose this skin for my blog? Dunno... maybe this is the most attractive one for my eyes. Frankly, the people behind blogspot should put up more choices on free templates so that their billions free-riders won't be damn too boring to look at another blogs that has the same template as theirs!!

What am i mumbling about? I have no idea myself. Just bear with me cos i kinda trying to get something out of my mind but can't seem to put it in writing.

Ohh... no wonder... it's already near 1900hours and i'm still stuck in the office. Got to make a move now. Tomorrow, i'll continue to blog gain. Getting addicted, eventhough i know that my blog looks so boring....nothing to spice it up... Hmmm...maybe some photos would make it yummier!!

No comments: